EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MAPS
YOUR PARTICIPATION MEANS THE WORLD
We, the united people of SignMAPS, stand together for a healthy world. What happens in the Arctic Ocean affects all life. No one has the right to damage an ecosystem that holds the balance between thriving crops to feed billions, or widespread famine, natural disasters, and misery. Everyone has the right to live in a world with MAPS.
ONE VOICE FOR US ALL
SignMAPS is the global coalition of NGOs and leaders in multiple fields who acknowledge our shared human responsibility to care for all life and the urgent need to establish MAPS, the Marine Arctic Peace Sanctuary for our collective survival.
JOIN THE COALITION
As SignMAPS Coalition members, we affirm:
- The world’s smallest ocean holds the key to our survival
- Ending exploitation there immediately is critical
- Arctic High Seas protection is inadequate and costs billions of lives
- Every world leader is responsible for MAPS
- Every one of us has a voice for MAPS and a responsibility to use it
As the Arctic Ocean ecosystem is destroyed and life on Earth teeters into greater danger than ever, we are at a pivotal moment in human history.